The Online Media is an online informational blog that provides informational content in form of images, text, and videos. The Content is merely for informational and for the entertainment purposes.
- The Online Media cannot be held liable if readers act based on the information published in the past.
- The Online Media publishes the content on Legal, Tax, and various financial matters but does not claim any authority on the topics and expects readers to do the due diligence before taking action.
- The content published in entertainments sections may not be suitable for some audience.
- The Online Media provides the live stream of mainstream media TV channels on demand. The Online Media does not take any responsibility or support the content aired on these TV channels. The Online Media does not have any formal or informal association with any of these TV channels. If you think that content aired on any of these TV channels is not suitable for the decent audience or offends any particular religious sect, political party or race please contact the channel and let The Online Media team know by using the Contact Us form. The content will be analyzed and be blocked in case of a serious offense.
- The advertisement networks we use show the ads within the content and on various pages based on your previous search history and interests. The Online Media does not take responsibility for the ads you see from those networks.
- The Online Media does not publish ads that contain nudity, promotion of alcohol, smoking, pornography or any harmful substance or product.
- The Online Media publishes the in-text ads which appear as links within the text content but does not purposefully placed there to trick the users. The ads can be recognized by noticing the dotted lines under the word.
The Online Media rights:
- The Online Media reserves the right to change the way to manage and run the blog. (Subscribed readers will be informed about the changes via email Subscribe Now)
- The Online Media reserves the right to change Universal Resource Locators (URLs), Images, facts and figures presented in the content later on after publishing.