We’ve heard this phrase many times; “Nobody is perfect”. Dictionaries describes perfection as; “The state of being without a flaw or defect.” As we move forward in our lives, we experience many occasions, where we worked so hard to attain a certain destination but when we reach that destination, we felt a sense of accomplishment; but soon we come back to our social senses, we feel; “Well, I got that, it has XYZ flaws or maybe if ABC thing would be a bit modified into our way.” In a nutshell, to sustain our previously lost sense of accomplishment, we say; “Nothing is perfect in this world.”
Let me give you an example; In our society where getting a high paid job after graduating from some famous university, is considered to be near perfect. I mentioned “near perfect” because marrying to right girl is the next stage where many people fail, so they end up there lives from “Near Perfect” to “Not so perfect” But if you are not a dead fish, and go against the flow, your start a business or do something on your own, after a real struggle of 2 – 3 years, you will end up, no way near to our social standards of perfection. After all the social pressure you bear, your vision for attaining perfection get blur. In my surroundings and in our society; “perfection is just a myth” like when people achieve their targets, they ungratefully say; “It could be a little better.” In this way, we seem to be telling our minds that perfection is just a mirage and nothing else.
Still in our lives we continue searching for better and it becomes a wild goose chase for us. We simply never tasted or in most cases never tried to taste the PERFECTION. What I can help and suggest you in this regard is, I would let you know about the taste of perfection, as I believe, I’ve tasted it and I’ll try to describe the feelings. I’m hoping that maybe it would tempt you too.
Perfection and Its Effects on Your Personality And Lives:
• You start living like an optimist.
• You become more and more contented with whenever you get what you asked for.
• As you remain contented you set up an environment that attracts more happiness and prosperity.
• You live a magical life; what you ask for, you get it.
They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they’d make up their minds.
How to Attain Perfection?
• You can be flawless and live a perfect life by just knowing what you want to have.
• To aim for what you really want, work your heart out for it; perfection will be your destination.
• You don’t listen to the people who say perfection is unachievable.
• Be careful what you ask for, perhaps you might get it.
• Use positive affirmation, having a positive frame of mind would never let you down.
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.